This is a new chapter, a new season and it finds me in small outside room studio in the presence of the black poplar of Delta Park. It is strange to set up studio away from home and I am unfamiliar with being away from my works as they grow on their paper or canvas. But together with the separation anxiety, there is a sense that this space will become sacred and I experience a great deal of excitement at the prospect of blank pages and empty walls which is quite beautiful to me. A space for a season. Will it be a season of change? I can feel it.
- Last of the roses. Dealing with post-exhibition blues March 22, 2017
- Dance on the easy breeze February 19, 2017
- That is all February 12, 2017
- Possessed October 15, 2016
- Genesis October 6, 2016
- We are the dreams we keep September 6, 2016
- Consumed by Sound August 21, 2016
- I hear the golden August 14, 2016
- Cliff’s Baobab August 14, 2016
- Out of the Ashes August 14, 2016
Copyright© Jenny Reyneke, Reyneke Art and Red Walls and Easels, 2003-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jenny Reyneke, Reyneke Art and Red Walls and Easels with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- A taste of works to be viewed at my solo exhibition at Tina Skukan Gallery, Pretoria opening on the 29th October.... fb.me/7VPVwKcGi 1 week ago
- Follow Red Walls and Easels – A brush with life on WordPress.com